WHAT DO WE HAVE?
- Desire for innovation, creativity and teamwork;
- Motivated students and teachers;
- Proven quality education;
- Student Parliament and School Media;
- Formal uniform with the symbols of the high school and elements of everyday uniform;
- Extracurricular activities organized in five academies: Art Academy, Eco Academy, Business Academy, Knowledge Academy, Sports Academy;
- Great school environment.
WHAT ARE WE DOING?
- We learn a lot, a lot, a lot… – both students and teachers;
- We participate in competitions at various levels, win prizes and represent the high school;
- We develop and implement projects;
- We develop a student portfolio – as a tool for assessment and self-assessment and for public presentation and motivation;
- We organize charity activities, exhibitions, competitions, round tables, scientific conferences, symposia, discussions, meetings, trainings, eco-actions, theater productions, educational campaigns on current issues;
- We organize and conduct: sports tournaments, school celebrations;
- We write and publish literary, journalistic and philosophical collections and almanacs, a newspaper of the student parliament, flyers, brochures, leaflets and posters about school life.
WHAT DO WE GO FOR?
To be well educated,
competitive and mobile!
Let’s be responsible!
To be leaders!
Let’s respect the traditions!
To understand the world, to be social and creative!
Let’s live in the present,
thinking about the future!
To be good people and citizens
of Bulgaria, Europe and the world!
Remember that the world does not start with us,
but we can change it!